Modernizing the electricity distribution of conventional grids and of mini/microgrids is a complex undertaking, with growing energy demands, ever-tightening regulatory mandates, and the need to integrate Renewable Energy sources.
SmartGrid is a key component to deliver more energy more efficiently.
SmartGrid Technology means more than more accurate and easier to read electricity meters. It also means collecting real-time statistics on grid health and on network operation, providing flexible energy usage programs and ensuring reliable and secure operation.
UNITED ENERGY VENTURES
is proud to be one of Networked Energy Services (NES) Corporation
's Preferred Partners for the SmartGrid Technology
- NES is a global Smart Energy leader in the worldwide transformation of the energy grid into an energy control network, offering innovative new services, enabling active and intelligent use of energy, and effectively protecting their systems against new cybersecurity threats
- NES, as a member of the OSGP Alliance, promotes the Open Smart Grid Protocol and provides true bi-directional interoperability based upon international specifications and standards
The integration of NES
's advanced solutions and devices into UNITED ENERGY VENTURES
's offer provide many benefits to our Clients compared to other solutions
- a single platform for a true multifluid operation (electricity, gas, water, heat)
- a better energy efficiency management and operation for low voltage grids
- a greater insight and control for customers over their energy consumption and costs
- a reduction of the non-technical losses (energy theft, etc)
- a maximisation of the life of grid assets and future-proof solutions
- a cost effective preventive maintenance schedule and prediction of line failures before they occur, an effective mapping of the grid topology and connectivity with each meter acting as an individual sensor
- an improved billing procedure
- a leveraged SmartGrid infrastructure through added-value applications only available through this OSGP deployment
- an improved quality of service and a reduction of the peak demand and of the operational costs, protecting the customer revenues
Based upon NES
advanced SmartGrid Solutions
, UNITED ENERGY VENTURES
is offering many differentiating opportunities to its Clients:
- the opportunity to develop your own analytics to bring new added-value services to your energy customers
- the opportunity to integrate your low-voltage network information into your business decision support tools
- the opportunity to integrate your low-voltage network information into your Customer Interface Systems
- the opportunity to control your infractructure investment and evolve your AMI solution to drive your operational excellence, focusing on Customer experience and increasing your distribution efficiency
- the opportunity to benefit from a true Distributed Intelligence through your network from the transformer to the meter with any meter acting as a sensor
It is worthwile to highlight again that this technology is one of the very few that can effectively combine the service of all various utilities (electricity, gas, water, heat) through only one common communication infrastructure, as a true MultiFluid Solution.